6-Day Beijing Tour with Xian Terracotta Warriors
Day 1 Arrive in Beijing
Pick you up in time at the airport by our private English-speaking guide and driver and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Hotel pick-up. Today’s tour includes Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic Green, Cloisonne Factory, and Chinese Kung Fu Show.
Mutianyu Great Wall: Any China tour is incomplete without Great Wall. The section is well-known for its beautiful surrounding landscapes and the peculiar wall shapes integrated with the steep mountains.
Olympic Green: Pay an exterior visit to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
Cloisonne factory: Learn about the Chinese cloisonné processing crafts without paying a cent.
Chinese Kung Fu show: An exciting experience after a roasted duck dinner. Authentic Chinese Kung Fu!
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Hotel pick-up. Continue our exciting tour in Beijing.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and of great historical significance, where you could see the symbol of China-the ancient majestic Tiananmen Tower.
Forbidden City: A world reputed palace of Chinese 24 emperors in Ming and Qing dynasties.
The Temple of Heaven: Much bigger than the Forbidden City, is a royal temple worshipped by Chinese emperors to pray to heaven for a good harvest.
Pearl factory: Learn about Chinese pearl culture and appreciate the dazzling exquisite pearls.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B, L)
Hotel pick-up. No place is better to read about the Old Beijing life than in the Hutongs. After the tour, be transferred to railway station and take an overnight soft sleeper train to Xian.
Hutong: Hutong is where old Beijingers lived and are still lived by local people. Have a rickshaw trip in the Hutong allies and drop in at a local Hutong family.
Beijing Zoo: Anyone will love the cute pandas there.
Summer Palace: A well-know imperial garden, a good place to relax your heart. Also have a pleasant lake cruise there.
Silk factory: The silk-making process is demonstrated.
Day 5 Xian (B, L)
Be picked up from Xian railway station. Xian, as one of the ancient Chinese capitals, has a rich culture. One day Xian tour is arranged specially by visiting Terra-cotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian City Wall.
The Terra cotta Warriors and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses shape into a imposing underground army.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A symbol of the old-line Xian, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists.
Xian City Wall: As a main attraction of Xian, the City Wall is one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Day 6 Xian-Beijing-Exit (B)
Be transferred safely to Xian airport. Fly back to Beijing, where take a layover and depart for your hometown. Wish you a pleasant journey home!
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Soft sleeper train tickets: Beijing-Xian.
* China internal flights: Xian-Beijing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in China, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.