Tang Dynasty Dance and Music Night Show with Dumpling Dinner
The Tang Dynasty Dinner Show is a combination of Chinese traditional dumpling banquet and the fabulous Tang Dynasty dance and music. Tang Dynasty (618-907AD) was the most prosperous dynasty in Chinese history and also the climax of China’s development in music and dance. The performance has been reappeared with the reference of dances described or shown on the relics found, for example the poise of the dancers on the murals. With the gorgeous stage, the striking costume and the perfect light-acoustics, the whole show is elegant, classical, romantic and splendid, fully embodied the glory of Tang Dynasty.
In addition, the food is delicious including the famous Xian dumplings, prawns, beef, mushroom, walnuts, rice, jasmine tea, etc.
Theaters: YangGuangLiDu Theater (Sunny Capital Theater) or Shaanxi Grand Opera House
Dinner Time: 18:30-19:50 Show Time: 20:00-21:10
* Entrance fee
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.