Xian Bus/Coach Day Tour
Pick up from hotel by tour guide and driver at 8:00-9:00 am. Drive to Xian City Wall (sightseeing for 1 hour) and then move on to the nearby Terra Cotta Warriors Factory (sightseeing for 20 minutes). Take a typical local lunch for one hour. In the afternoon, visit Terracotta Warriors (3 hours) and Big Wild Goose Pagada (1 hour). Last, drop off at your hotel before 6:30 pm.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Terra Cotta Warriors Factory: A licensed reproduction factory that displays the copy of terracotta warriors as well as the craft making process, where you are able to buy some micro warriors as souvenirs.
Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century, the life-size army that have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A holy place of Buddhists. It is the symbol of the old-line Xian city.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* English-speaking tour guide.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Hotel pickup & dropoff & transfer for sightseeing.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a private tour? Check our 1-Day Private Xian Tour.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
Docelyn | 08/19/2011 at 5:35 AM
Can you pick up/drop off at the airport instead of a hotel? this would be for three people on Saturday August 20th