Beijing Day Trip to Jietai Temple-Tanzhe Temple-Stone Flower Cave
Pick you up by our private English-speaking guide and driver from your hotel or apartment. Visit the ancient Chinese temples-Jietai Temple and Tanzhe Temple. Also have a tour to the beautiful Stone Flower Cave. Then return downtown to your hotel/apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Jietai Temple: 35 km from the capital, built some 1300 years ago. Jietai Temple got its name from its China’s largest marble ordination altar (Jietai) intricately carved with various figures- monks, monsters and saints. It is also famous for the ancient trees, such as the Chinese Scholar Tree, Nine Dragon Tree and the Mobile Tree.
Tanzhe Temple: One of the most popular temples in Beijing. There was a common saying that’ First there was the Tanzhe Temple, and then came Beijing’.
Stone Flower Cave: One of the biggest ancient caves containing a superb collection of beautiful sights.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.