Beijing Day Trip to Huangyaguan Great Wall-Eastern Qing Tombs
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Visit Huangyaguan Great Wall, about 100 km east of Beijing and Eastern Qing Tombs, tomb cluster of Qing dynasty emperors. Tour ends, drive back to hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Huangyaguan Great Wall: The wall features antiquity, grandness, steepness and elegance and is regarded as an ‘Impregnable Pass’, served as the guardian of Tianjin City for centuries since its completion over 1,3000 years ago.
Eastern Qing Tombs: It is the sacred burial ground of the emperors, empresses and imperial concubines of the Qing Dynasty, which is among the finest, best-preserved and largest extant tomb complexes in China.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.