Beijing Day Trip to Forbidden City-Temple of Heaven-Summer Palace
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace one by one. Finally transfer you back to the hotel/apartment. Tiananmen Square: Located in the center of Beijing City, Tiananmen Square is the largest city square in the world and a symbol of Beijing. (Included Chinese lunch)
Forbidden City: A world reputed gorgeous palace complex of Chinese emperors, also known as the Palace Museum.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where emperors hold prayer and sacrifice ceremonies to the Heaven for a good harvest.
Summer Palace: A famous royal garden of Chinese emperors and their imperial families.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
No comments yet.
Leave a Message!
<< Beijing Day Trip to CCTV Tower-Botanical Garden-Fragrance Hills