Beijing Half Day Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Have an exiting hike in Mutianyu Great Way. Then transfer back to hotel/apartment.
Mutianyu Great Wall: The most beautiful section of Great Wall and less crowded. It is well-known for beautiful surroundings-dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. It is also famous for 3 wall sections due to the wall shapes integrated with the steep mountains: in the northwest side is the Ox Horn Edge built above the sea level of over 1000 meters, the other two are the Arrow Nock and Flying Eagle Facing Upward built on the knife steep peaks.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.