Beijing Day Trip to Beijing Zoo (Panda Hall)-Summer Palace-Lama Temple
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. First, you will see the cute pandas in Panda Hall of Beijing Zoo. Then visit the sacred Lama Temple and the beautiful Summer Palace. Finally, transfer you back. (Included Chinese lunch)
Beijing Zoo: It is a large and ancient Zoo in Beijing, where you could see cute pandas and other animals unique to China.
Lama Temple: A well preserved royal Buddhist Temple which houses several priceless Buddhist relics.
Summer Palace: A world reputed and well preserved royal garden of the emperors and their imperial families. Enjoy a cruise in the beautiful Kunming Lake to see the ancient buildings, mountains along the bank.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.