Beijing Day Trip to Hutong-Beijing Zoo (Panda Hall)-Lama Temple
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. First, come to Panda Hall in Beijing Zoo, and then have a meaningful Hutong tour by rickshaw. Finally, transfer to the hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Beijing Zoo: Where you could see animals unique to China, such as the cute pandas.
Hutong tour with rickshaw: Be seated in rickshaw, we have a distinct sightseeing of the well-known beautiful Shichahai Lake and its shore characteristic buildings and landscapes. Further, we pay a visit to local Hutong family, making dumplings together, chatting and at last having our dumpling lunch.
Lama Temple: A well preserved royal Buddhist temple housing priceless Buddhist relics.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.