Xian Day Trip to Glorious Tang Dynasty
Be picked up from your hotel by a private vehicle. The guide will accompany you during the tour. Find the trace of glorious Tang Dynasty by visiting Famen Temple, Qianling Mausoleum, Qianling Museum, and Jewelry Museum. After the tour, be transferred back to the hotel. (Included Chinese lunch)
Famen Temple: Famen Temple is a Buddhist Monastery with a history of 1,700. There was a pagoda which fell down in the rain and revealed a 1000 year old undergound vault filled with 2,400 treasures including gold and silver utensils, precious textiles, pearls, porcelains as well as religious items. He shi Buddahist Pagoda was built there in May 2009 and is the tallest Buddhist pagoda in the world.
Qianling Mausoleum: The joint tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong (628 AD-683 AD) and Empress Wu Zetian (624 AD-705 AD), the only empress in Chinese history.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.