Xian Day Trip to Huangdi Mausoleum and Xuanyuan Temple
Be picked up from your hotel by a private vehicle. The guide will accompany you during the tour. Visit Huangdi Mausoleum-the tomb of the ancester of Chinese people; and Xuanyuan Temple. After the tour, be transferred back to the hotel. (Included Chinese lunch)
Huangdi Mausoleum: Located on the top of the Qiaoshan Hill. Huangdi is the ancestor of Chinese popople. Yandi is another ancestor of Chinese people, and even now Chinese claim themselves as Yanhuang Zisun( descendants of Yan di and Huang di).
Xuanyuan Temple: Located at the foot of Qiaoshan Hill, the temple was built with architechtures distributed in south, north, east and west respectively. There are also a showroom for cultural relics.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.