4-Day Xian Tour from Beijing
Day 1 Beijing-Xian (L)
Beijing hotel pickup by our driver and be transferred to airport to fly to Xian in the morning. Upon arrival, be met by our local Xian guide and transfer to hotel.
First visit Shaanxi History Museum, a first-rate national museum of China. It focuses on the highlights of the Shaanxi culture and depicts the development of the Chinese civilization. Then move on to Big Wild Goose Pagoda for a visit. The Buddist pagoda is famous for its elegant shape and is one of the oldest in China. Come to the Muslim area and visit one of the oldest and largest mosques in China–the Great Mosque–which is known for its picturesque oriental gardens and stylish Chinese architecture. Then take a walk along the Muslim Street, famous for various Muslim food and local goods.
Day 2 Xian (B/L)
Continue our sightseeing in this cutlural city. Visit the Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warriors and horses have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years. After lunch, move on to downtown Xian to visit Xian City Wall, standing at the top of the wall to have a bird’s view of the historic city. It is also interesting to cycle on the wall (bike rental fee excluded).
Day 3 Xian (B/L)
Pick up from your hotel and drive to visit Famen Temple. The Famen Temple was first set up in the year 147 AD during East Han Dynasty. In the course of rebuilding the pagoda in 1987,an underground vault was discovered under the base of the pagoda. A great amount of Buddhist relics were found including four finger sarira relics. After lunch, visit Qianling Tomb, the co-tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong and Empress Wu Zetian, the only Empress in Chinese history. After the tour, be transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
Day 4 Xian-Beijing (B)
Free time before being transferred to Xian airport for departure; fly back Beijing. Upon arrival, Beijing airport to hotel transfer by our driver. End of our service.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian and Xian-Beijing.
* Hotel in Xian.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel in Beijing.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.