6-Day Beijing Xian Tour
Day 1 Entry Beijing
Pick you up in time at the airport by our private English-speaking guide and driver and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 Beijing (B/L)
First, go to the city center to visit the two symbolic attractions there. Tiananmen Square is the largest city square in the world and of great historical significance to China. Nearby the square, is the Forbidden City, a world reputed palace of Chinese 24 emperors in Ming and Qing dynasties. After lunch, we will have a pleasant tour in the beautiful royal garden – Summer Palace. Be transferred back to hotel after the tour.
Day 3 Beijing (B/L)
Today we will witness the world wonder – Great Wall of China. We will visit the less-crowded Mutianyu section, which is well-known for its beautiful surrounding landscapes and the peculiar wall shapes integrated with the steep mountains. A round- way cable car (or cable car up or toboggan down) takes you up and down the wall to a good section for climbing. Transfer back downtown to visit the Temple of Heaven, a majestic architecture where Chinese emperors held grand sacrifice ceremonies to heaven for good harvest.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B/L)
No place is better to read about the Old Beijing life than in the Hutongs. Have a rickshaw trip in the old Hutong allies, pass by the traditional courtyard houses and drop in at a local Hutong family to learn more. Move on to the Lama Temple, a famous Buddhist Temple in China. Then visit the Capital Museum, a modern exhibition center with unique Beijing characteristics representing Beijing’s history and cultural relics.
Be transferred to airport to fly to Xian. Upon arrival, Xian airport to hotel transfer by our local Xian guide and driver.
Day 5 Xian (B/L)
Begin our cultural Xian sighteseeing and let’s see its representative attractions. The Terracotta Warriors and Horses is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses shape into a imposing underground army. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a symbol of the old-line Xian, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. Xian City Wall, as a main attraction of Xian, is one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Day 6 Depart Xian (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the Xian airport for departure. End of our service. Thanks for using with Beijing Tours Guide.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Domestic flight Beijing-Xian.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels in Beijing and Xian.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry Beijing and exit Xian flights.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.