3-Day Beijing Xian Highlights Tour
Day 1 Beijing (L, D)
Airport pickup. Our guide will hold an paper sign with your name on for you to recognize. Be transfered downdown to visit the Tian’anmen Square, the largest city square in the world, and the imperial palace-Forbidden City nearby.
Have a Chinese lunch. Then proceed to the majestic Temple of Heaven. The tasty dinner of Peking Roast Duck will drive your all day fatigue away.
Be escorted safely to the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing-Xian(B, L)
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will witness the World Heritage-the Great Wall of China at Badaling section; Changling Tomb, one tomb of the Ming dynasty imperial tombs’ cluster of Ming Tombs; the Sacred Way that gurads the mausoleum by giant stone figures and animals; and the modern landmarks of Beijing-the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (exterior visit).
End our tours in Beijing and be transfered to the airport to take the flight to our next stop Xian. Upon arrival, be welcomed by our Xian local guide and then escorted to the hotel.
Day 3 Xian (B, L)
After breakfast at hotel, be picked up by the guide to begin our exploration journey in this anicient city. The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses, is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is well-preserved ancient building which is the holy place for Buddhists.
After the exciting trip, the tour guide will escort you to the airport to return Beijing or to your next destination.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Domestic flight Beijing-Xian.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels in Beijing and Xian.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry Beijing and exit Xian flights.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.