4-Day Beijing Xian Classic Tour
Day 1 Beijing Airport Pickup
At the exit of the airport, our guide will hold an paper sign with your name on for you to recognize. Be transferred by our private car/van to your hotel. The rest of day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick you up from hotel at 8:30AM and then transfer to the most famous Beijing attraction-Badaling Great Wall, which boasts marvelous landscape. Have lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
Go on the afternoon sightseeing in the Ming Tombs, the mausoleum of Ming dynasty emperors. Here we will visit two of its representative spots, the Sacred Way and Changling Tomb.
Drive back. On the way, drop by the modern Olympic sites, the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube to have an exterior visit and take enough exciting photos.
What a busy day! A bit tired? The foot massage is arranged for you to have a good relax (for free). Not enough? The delicious Peking Duck dinner could refresh up.
Day 3 Beijing-Xian(B, L)
Today we will visit the Tian’anmen Square, where many important events took place in Chinese history; the National Center for the Performing Arts (exterior visit), a beautiful architecture like an giant egg floating on water; the imperial palace-Forbidden City; and finally the majestic Temple of Heaven.
Be escorted to the airport and catch a 2-hour flight to the ancient capital Xian. Upon arrival, be greeted by the Xian guide and escorted to hotel for overnight.
Day 4 Xian (B, L)
Be picked up by the guide to see the imposing historic site The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years. Have lunch and then have a pleasant stroll on the Ancient City Wall to find some traces of the city’s ancient past.
Drop you off at the Xian airport. Fly back to Beijing or the other destination on your own.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Domestic flight Beijing-Xian.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels in Beijing and Xian.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry Beijing and exit Xian flights.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
Jes Klarlund | 08/05/2013 at 11:14 PM
Could you tell me what the price of the 4-Day Beijing Xian Classic Tour is for 2 people. We would be going in December. Thank you, Jes K