2-Day Terracotta Warriors and Shaolin Temple Tour from Beijing by High-speed Trains
Day 1 Beijing-Xian(L)
Morning pick up from hotel and take High-speed train to Xian. Our driver will wait at your hotel lobby, holding your name sign for you to recognize.
Upon arrival, be met by Xian local guide and have lunch. Drive to visit the Terracotta Warriors, one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses shape into an imposing underground army.
Day 2 Xian-Luoyang-Beijing (B, L)
After breakfast, be transferred to Xian railway and take the High-speed train to Luoyang. Be greeted by the Luoyang local guide upon arrival. Visit Shaolin Temple. Founded in the fifth century, the monastery is long famous for its Shaolin Kung Fu, and it is the best known Buddhist monastery to the Western world.
After the tour, take the train back to Beijing and be transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Hotel in Xian.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Train ticket: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Luoyang, Luoyang-Beijing (2nd class seats).
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel in Beijing.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.