2-Day Terracotta Warriors and Longmen Grottoes Tour from Beijing by High-speed Trains
Day 1 Beijing-Xian (L)
Morning pick up from hotel and take High-speed train to Xian. Our guide will wait at your hotel lobby, holding your name sign for you to recognize.
Upon arrival, be greeted by Xian local guide and have lunch. Drive to visit the Terracotta Warriors, It is quite imposing to see the ‘underground army’ formed by thousands of life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses.
Day 2 Xian-Luoyang-Beijing (B, L)
In the morning, hotel pickup and take the High-speed train to Luoyang. Visit Longmen Grottoes, a World Heritage Site. It is one of the three most valuable Buddhist cave and rock carvings in China, built during the Northern Wei Dynasty (386-534).
After the tour, take the train back to Beijing and transfer to your hotel in Beijing.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Hotel in Xian.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Train ticket: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Luoyang, Luoyang-Beijing (2nd class seats).
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel in Beijing.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
Fina | 08/05/2013 at 6:44 PM
We are planning to visit xian for 2 days, its like the first day we want to visit terracota army and second dy we want to visit longmen grottoes. Can you help us? Thanks.