Beijing Half Day Trip to Olympic Green
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver and head to the Olympic Green, an Olympic Park in Beijing. After the tour, be transferred back.
Olympic Green: The Park was constructed for the 2008 Summer Olympics. Bird’s Nest and Water Cube are its two landmarks, delicately designed and internationally reputed. We will pay both an exterior and interior visit to the two architectures so as to imagine the enthusiastic astrosphere of the past Olympics.
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.