Beijing Day Trip to CCTV Tower-Botanical Garden-Fragrance Hills
Pick you up by our private English-speaking guide and driver from your hotel or apartment. Visit Beijing attractions including CCTV Tower, Botanical Garden and Fragrance Hills. Finally, you will be transferred to the hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
CCTV Tower: It is the highest building (the highest point is 405m) in Beijing. Take a lift to the platform at 238 meter high, where you can have a whole view of Beijing. The 242-meter high ‘Moving Cloud Hall’ is a place to hold luxury celebrations.
Botanical Garden: Located at the foot of the West Hill of Beijing, the garden is engaged in the conservation of the native flora and also cultivates a great variety of plants home and abroad.
Fragrance Hills: Climbing the Fragrance Hills after lunch is a good choice for the environment is so harmonious that you could get the most relaxation.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.