6-Day Tasty Beijing Tour
Pick you up in time at the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Have a fresh morning tour in Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City. After lunch visit Temple of Heaven and Tea House; enjoy an Acrobatics night show.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
Forbidden City: The world famous palace of Chinese emperors with glorious architectures.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where Chinese emperors prayed to Heaven for a good Harvest.
Day 3 (B, L)
Today we visit Changling Tomb, Mutianyu Great Wall to appreciate ancient Chinese culture. Tour in Olympic Green to marvel at modern Chinese culture.
Changling Tomb: The ancestral tomb of the 13 Ming Tombs which is the tomb cluster of Ming Dynasty emperors.
Mutianyu Great Wall: The most beautiful section of Great Wall and less crowded. Olympic Green: Where you can see the finely designed Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (an exterior visit)
Day 4 (B, L)
In the morning visit Lama Temple and have an interesting Hutong tour with rickshaw. Visit Silk factory and the beautiful Summer Palace in the afternoon.
Lama Temple: The best preserved royal Buddhist Temple with numerous priceless relics.
Hutong: Hutong is where you could learn about the old Beijing city life. Rickshaw trip is very interesting together with a dumpling lunch with local Hutong family.
Summer Palace: A world reputed royal garden.
Day 5 (B, L)
Do a sincere prayer in the time-honored Tanzhe Temple, Baiyun Temple in the morning. Have a thorough relaxation in Xiangshan Park, a naturally harmonious royal park in the afternoon.
Tanzhe Temple and Baiyun Temple: The two temples are more than 1000 years old and enjoy a popularity that never wanes.
Xiangshan Park: A royal park where to relax your heart to a great degree in the exceptionally harmonious environment.
Day 6 (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.