5-Day Beijing Rich Cultural Tour C
Pick you up in time from the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City in the morning; visit Temple of Heaven, Silk Factory in the afternoon. Enjoy a Peking Opera night show after dinner.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
Forbidden City: The world famous majestic palace of Chinese emperors.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where emperors held prayer and sacrifice ceremonies to the Heaven for a good harvest.
Day 3 (B, L)
Have a tour in Juyongguan Great Wall in the morning. Visit Summer Palace, Pearl Factory and have a Hutong tour with rickshaw in the afternoon.
Juyongguan Great Wall: Juyongguan section is one of the three greatest passes of the Great Wall, and of significant military importance in ancient dynasties. Old cannons and the stone inscriptions of ancient nobilities are one of Juyongguan’s characteristics.
Summer Palace: A world reputed royal garden that has marvelous sceneries.
Hutong tour with rickshaw: Hutong is where old Beijiners lived. Read old Beijingers’ life through an interesting rickshaw trip.
Day 4 (B, L)
Explore the glorious history of Qing Dynasty by visiting Eastern Qing Mausoleums in the morning.
Eastern Qing Mausoleums: It is the sacred burial grounds of Qing emperors, empresses and imperial concubines and is among the finest and largest extant Mausoleum complexes in China.
Day 5 (B)
Transfer you safely to the airport. Wish you a pleasant journey!
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.