5-Day Beijing Rich Cultural Tour A
Day 1 (D)
Pick you up in time from the airport. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit. Visit Temple of Heaven and have a Acrobatics night show.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where Chinese emperors held prayer and sacrifice ceremonies to Heaven for a good harvest.
Day 2 (B, L)
In the morning visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City; in the afternoon tour in Summer Palace, Pearl Factory.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
Forbidden City: A majestic palace of Chinese emperors, well-known in the world.
Summer Palace: A royal garden as the rest and entertainment place of emperors.
Day 3 (B, L)
Have an exciting hike in Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning; visit Sacred Way, Chang Tomb in the afternoon.
Badaling Great Wall: A mostly visited section of the Great Wall. President Nixon and Lady Thatcher have been there.
Mutianyu Great wall: The most spectacular section of Great Wall but less crowded. A round way cable car helps you reach the wall.
Sacred Way: The necessary sacred road leading to the glorious tombs of Ming Dynasty emperors.
Changling Tomb: The ancestral tomb of Ming Tombs.
Day 4 (B, L)
See cute pandas in Beijing Zoo (Panda Hall), Lama Temple. After lunch, visit Olympic Green, Silk Factory and have an interesting Hutong tour with rickshaw.
Beijing Zoo: Where you could see animals unique in China, such as pandas.
Lama Temple: It is the best preserved royal Buddhist temple with numerous priceless Buddhist relics.
Olympic Green: See the beautiful Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube outside (going inside is not included).
Hutong tour with rickshaw: Hutongs are where old Beijingers lived. Read the easy-going life of the local people. Have a fresh rickshaw trip.
Day 5 (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 5-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.