5-Day Beijing Rich Cultural Tour B
Pick you up in time from the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Tour in the morning to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City; afternoon to Temple of Heaven, Silk Factory; have a Chinese Kung Fu Show after dinner.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and regarded as a symbol of China.
Forbidden City: Nearby Tiananmen Square, it is the world famous palace of Chinese emperors.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where emperors held prayer and sacrifice ceremonies to the Heaven for a good harvest.
Day 3 (B, L)
Spend the morning in the majestic Mutianyu Great Wall. Visit Ding Tomb after lunch.
Mutianyu Great Wall: One popular section of the Great Wall but less crowded. A cable car takes you to a good section which is the best viewpoint for the majestic mountains and walls, and suitable for climbing and walking.
Dingling Tomb: Explore the mysterious underground palace and appreciate priceless relics, such as the incredibly delicate crown and phoenix coronet.
Day 4 (B, L)
Today morning, visit Summer Palace, Xiangshan Park. In the afternoon, visit the Pearl Factory, Olympic Green.
Summer Palace: Have a stroll in the marvelously beautiful royal garden also enjoy the cruise in its large Kunming Lake.
Xiangshan Park: An ancient royal forest park with mountains, streams, birds, squirrels and royal buildings. The extremely harmonious environment makes your heart relaxed to the full extent.
Olympic Green: Where is situated the Beijing new landmarks- the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube (exterior visit).
Day 5 (B, L)
Have an interesting and meaningful Hutong tour with rickshaw to read old Beijing. Have a dumpling lunch with a local Hutong family, and then be transferred to Beijing airport for departure.
Hutong: Hutong is where old Beijingers used to live and now are still lived by local people. In the Hutongtong area, there are very beautiful sceneries and many historical relics.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 5-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.