4-Day Beijing Tour from Xingang Port
Day 1 (L)
Pick you up from Xingang Cruise Port or Beijing Airport and drive to Beijing city. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the Xingang Port or Beijing airport exit. Today’s attractions include Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City nearby.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and commonly regarded as the symbol of Beijing and China.
Forbidden City: A world famous palace of Chinese emperors. Appreciate the gorgeous architectural complex and numerous priceless relics.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Have an exciting hike in Badaling Great Wall. After lunch, visit Ding Tomb, Olympic Green and Silk factory. Enjoy a Chinese Acrobatic Show after a Peking duck dinner.
Badaling Great Wall: The most popular section of Great Wall which has been visited by more than 300 celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher.
Dingling Tomb: The only tomb that has been excavated out the mysterious underground palace.
Olympic Green: An Olympic Park as the home to the delicately designed Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
Day 3 (B, L)
Today our tour starts in the Temple of Heaven. Then visit Summer Palace, Silk factory, Lama Temple. Finally have an interesting Hutong tour with rickshaw.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple worshipped by Chinese emperors to pray to heaven for a good harvest, much bigger than the Forbidden City.
Summer Palace: A world reputed royal garden famous for its well preserved ancient Chinese buildings and beautiful sceneries.
Lama Temple: A well preserved Buddhist Temple, also a royal temple, with priceless Buddhist relics.
Hutong tour with rickshaw: Be seated in the rickshaws, we will pass through lines of Hutongs, which are the resident place of old Beijingers. Also visit the beautiful Shichahai Lake and places of interests including the Drum Tower and Bell Tower.
Day 4 (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport or Xingang Port for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey and thanks for using our service.
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
*Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
*Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 4-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.