2-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing by Flights
Day 1 Beijing-Xian(L)
Go to Beijing airport on your own and fly to Xian. Meet with our guide and driver in Xian airport, have a lunch and then start the tour in Xian. Visit the City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Bell Tower.
City Wall: One of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. It was built to protect the Xian City just like the Great Wall guarding China.
Wild Goose Pagoda: A symbol of the old-line Xian, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists.
Bell Tower: The Bell Tower was another symbol of Xian originally built in 1348, a grand ancient building with traditional Chinese architectural features.
Day 2 Xian-Beijing(B, L)
Today’s tour in the ancient Xian city includes the Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses, Shaanxi History Museum and the Great Mosque. Finally, be escorted to Xian airport and fly back to Beijing. Transfer back to you hotel/apartment in Beijing on your own.
The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Shaanxi History Museum: It is a good-sized modern national museum built with the architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. The museum houses the best cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the systematic development process of Chinese civilization.
Great Mosque: The mosque is one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China, built in 742 during the Tang Dynasty. It is a major spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Moslems in Xian and the only mosque in China that is open to visitors.
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotel as listed in the itinerary.
* English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel in Xian.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
*Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Do not want to join a group? Click to check our 2-Day Beijing-Xian Private Tour.
* Need a private airprot trasnfer service in Beijing? Please chick our tranfer service page.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.