4-Day Beijing Classic Tour B
Day 1 (D)
Pick you up in time at the airport. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then visit Temple of Heaven. Have a dinner and watch a Chinese Acrobatic Show.
Temple of Heaven: Worshipped by Chinese emperors to Heaven for a good harvest. It is much larger than the Forbidden City.
Day 2 (B, L)
Tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City in the morning; in the afternoon, visit Summer Palace, Silk Factory, and have a Hutong tour with rickshaw.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and is commonly seen as a symbol of China.
Forbidden City: A world famous palace where lived 24 Chinese emperors.
Summer Palace: An exceptionally beautiful royal garden. A cruise in its Kunming Lake is a wonderful experience.
Hutong tour by rickshaw: Be seated in the rickshaws, pass through lines of Hutong, and appreciate the beautiful Shichahai Lake. Good way to know more about old Beijingers’life.
Day 3 (B, L)
Spend the morning in Mutianyu Great Wall. After dinner, visit Dingling Tomb.
Mutianyu Great Wall: One popular section of the Great Wall but less crowded. A round way cable car takes you to a good section for a view of the majestic mountains and walls, and takes you down to avoid very steep climb-down.
Dingling Tomb: The underground palace will thrill the tourists by its marvelous tomb construction and priceless relics.
Day 4 (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
*Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 4-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.