4-Day Beijing Classic Tour A
Our private English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up in time at the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Morning tour in Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City; afternoon tour in Temple of Heaven, Pearl factory; Chinese Kung Fu night show.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
Forbidden City: The world reputed royal palace lived by 24 Chinese emperors, extremely grand.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where emperors held prayer and sacrifice ceremonies to the Heaven for a good harvest.
Day 3 (B, L)
Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning, and then visit Sacred Way, Changling Tomb in the afternoon.
Mutianyu Great wall: The most spectacular section of Great Wall but less crowded. A round way cable car helps you reach the wall.
Sacred Way: The distinctive road to the sacred tomb of Ming Dynasty emperors.
Changling Tomb: The ancestral tomb of Ming Tombs. It is built in superb architectural skills and cherished invaluable historical relics.
Day 4 (B, L)
Visit the Summer Palace and Olympic Green. After lunch, our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure.
Summer Palace: The world reputed royal garden with extremely beautiful sceneries. Enjoy a cruise in the Kunming Lake for its surpassing beauty.
Olympics Green: Where you could appreciate the exterior beauty of the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 4-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.