3-Day Beijing Highlights Tour
Pick you up in time at the airport by a private guide and vehicle, and then transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 ( B, L, D)
Today morning visit Mutianyu Great Wall; in the afternoon visit Summer Palace and Silk factory.
Mutianyu Great Wall: The most beautiful section of the Great Wall and less crowded. It cost about 2.5 hours’ drive from central Beijing. A cable car takes you to a good section which is the best viewpoint for the majestic mountains and walls, and suitable for climbing and walking. You can also be descended by chairlift to avoid very steep climb-down.
Summer Palace: A world reputed royal garden. Enjoy a cruise in its Kunming Lake.
Silk Factory: Good place to appreciate the delicate silk-making process.
Day 3 ( B, L)
Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven in the morning. After lunch, be transferred to the airport.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and historically significant to China. Here located the Tiananmen Tower, the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of the People, the Monument to the People’s Heroes and the National Museum.
Forbidden City: The majestic palace of Chinese emperors of Qing and Ming dynasties. See the peculiar exhibition of several years’ old clocks and watches from oriental and western ancient world in the Hall of Clocks and Watches.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple whorshiped by emperors to Heaven for a good harvest.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers..
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.