2-Day Beijing Impression Tour
Day 1 (L)
Our private English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up in time at the airport. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then transfer to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City ; after lunch, visit Temple of Heaven, Pearl Factory.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world and where several significant historical events ocurred.
Forbidden City: The palace of the Chinese emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties. The peculiar Hall of Clocks and Watches collects various clocks and watches of several hundred years old from oriental and western countries.
Temple of Heaven: A royal prayer and sacrifice place, much larger than the Forbidden City.
Day 2 ( B, L)
Badaling Great Wall:Visited by more than 300 celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher.
Summer Palace: The world famous beautiful royal garden for emperors’ entertainment. A cruise in its Kunming Lake will be a fantastic experience.
Olympics Green: See the grand exterior appearance of Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.