Delicious Xian Cuisine
Pick you up in time at Xian airport. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then transfer to hotel; the rest of day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 (B, L)
Xian is one of the four major ancient civilization capitals, enjoying the equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome. Tasting Xian local cuisine is an experience that you can’t miss besides sightseeing in the famous historical interests. Three tour destinations today: Shaanxi History Museum, Ancient City Wall, and Forest of Stone Steles Museum.
Shaanxi History Museum: A good-sized national museum which houses the best cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the systematic development process of Chinese civilization.
Ancient City Wall: One of the most complete city defensive system in the world. The wall has watchtowers, ramparts, wall gates, compared to a similar function of Great Wall in a certain way.
Forest of Stone Steles Museum: Forest of Stone Steles Museum contains a large Confucian collection of steles cut in 837AD, various calligraphy and scripts telling stories, poems and reports, and early sculptures and objects from imperial tombs.
Day 3 (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, and Muslim Quaters of Xi’an.
The Terra cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. The ‘underground army’- 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is a holy place for Buddhists.
Great Mosque: One of the oldest and best preserved Islamic mosques in China, a major spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Moslems in Xian.
Muslim Quaters of Xian: The 500 meters long avenue paved by bluestones are dotted with many pecular stalls, souvenir shops, cafe and bars which are mostly run by Muslim people. A lot of local snacks are found here.
Day 4 (B)
Free time until you are transferred to Xian airport for departure.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
|Sofitel on Renmin Square Xian
|Bell Tower Hotel
|New Henderson Hotel
* $=USD, ￥=CNY
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.