3-Day Xian Essence Tour
Pick you up in time at Xian airport. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then transfer to hotel; the rest of day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 (B, L)
Xian is one of the four major ancient civilization capitals, enjoying the equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome. Three tour destinations today: The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian Imperial Fine Arts Center.
The Terra cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. The ‘underground army’- 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is a holy place for Buddhists.
Xian Imperial Fine Arts Center: Where tourists can appreciate exellent Chinese jade products and lacquer ware , and learn about their making process.
Day 3 (B, L)
Visit Forest of Stele Museum, Shaanxi History Museum. Have a bicycle tour on Ancient City Wall. Be transferred to Xian airport for departure afterwards.
Forest of Stone Steles Museum: Forest of Stone Steles Museum contains a large Confucian collection of steles cut in 837AD, various calligraphy and scripts telling stories, poems and reports, and early sculptures and objects from imperial tombs.
Shaanxi History Museum: A good-sized national museum which houses the best cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the systematic development process of Chinese civilization.
Ancient City Wall: One of the most complete city defensive system in the world. The wall has watchtowers, ramparts, wall gates, compared to a similar function of Great Wall in a certain way. A bycicle tour on the Wall is organized if the weather is good.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers..
* $=USD, ￥=CNY
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.