3 Days Beijing Xian Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port
Day 1 Tianjin Port-Beijing (L)
Our private tour guide will hold an paper sign with your name on wait for you at Tianjin Cruise Port at 9am. Take about 2.5 hours drive to Beijing City. Visit the Tian’anmen Square, the largest city square in the world, and the imperial palace-Forbidden City nearby. After the tour, transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Beijing-Xian-Beijing(B, L)
In the morning, transfer you to airport and fly to Xian. In Xian city you will visit the Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses, is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. In the afternoon, move on to downtown Xian to visit ancient City Wall which is the main attraction of Xian and one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world; and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which is the symbol of the old-line Xian, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. Transfer to Xian airport to take the flight back to Beijing after the tour. Pick you up in time at Beijing airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 3 Beijing-Tianjin Port (B, L)
Have a fresh morning in Mutianyu Great Wall, the most spectacular section of Great Wall but less crowded. A round way cable car helps you reach the wall and get down and by this you will overlook the large amount of dense trees and the zigzag mountains. What a marvelous experience! After the tour, transfer you back to Tianjin Cruise Port.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Domestic flight Beijing-Xian and Xian-Beijing.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels in Beijing and Xian.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.