3-Day Xian and Luoyang Tour from Beijing
Day 1 Beijing-Xian (L)
Pick up from hotel at 5:30AM and fly to Xian. Our driver will wait at your hotel lobby, holding your name sign for you to recognize.
Arrive in Xian and be met by our Xian local guide. First, witness the Terracotta Warriors. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses shape into an imposing underground army. Transfer to the city center to see the grand Buddhist architecture-Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the ancient Xian City Wall, one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Day 2 Xian-Luoyang-Xian (B, L)
Take the high-speed train to Luoyang. Visit Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple. Longmen Grottoes is one of the three most valuable Buddhist cave and rock carvings in China, listed as a World Heritage Site. Located on Songshan Mountain in Dengfeng county, 100 km south-east of Luoyang, Shaolin Temple is the most famous Buddhist temples in China, and most renowned for the Shaolin Kung Fu.
Back to Xian by train. Upon arrival be transferred back to hotel.
Day 3 Xian-Beijing (B, L)
Today, first visit Shaanxi History Museum, a first-rate national museum of China. It focuses on the highlights of the Shaanxi culture and depicts the development of the Chinese civilization. Then come to the Muslim area and visit one of the oldest and largest mosques in China–the Great Mosque–which is known for its picturesque oriental gardens and stylish Chinese architecture. Then take a walk along the Muslim Street, famous for various Muslim food and local goods. After lunch, transfer to airport and fly back to Beijing and transfer to your hotel in Beijing. End of our service.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian and Xian-Beijing.
* High-speed train: Xian-Luoyang and Luoyang-Xian. (2nd class seats)
* Hotel in Xian.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel in Beijing.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.