1-Day Xian Private Tour from Beijing by Overnight Trains
Day 1 Beijing
Pick up from your hotel/apartment at 7:30PM by our private English-speaking guide, transfer to Beijing West Railway Station and take an overnight soft sleeper train to Xian.
Day 2 Xian(B, L, D)
Our guide and driver pick you up from Xian Railway Station. After breakfast, start to appreciate the ancient Xian by visiting the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall, and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Transfer to Xian Railway Station and take an overnight soft sleeper back to Beijing.
The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is the holy place for Buddhists. Have a dumpling banquet as your dinner.
Day 3 Departure
Be met by our guide and driver at Beijing West Railway Station and be escorted to your hotel/apartment.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Soft sleeper train tickets: Beijing-Xian(Z19, 21:18-08:19), Xian-Beijing(Z20, 20:16-07:17).
* Luggage transfers between railway and hotel.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Above price quotation is based on 4-bed-cabin, if you’d like to take the 2-bed-luxury cabin, please let us know, we will arrange for you.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.