2-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by Flights
Day 1 Beijing-Xian(L)
Pick you up by our private English-speaking guide from your hotel/apartment, transfer to airport and fly to Xian. Meet with our guide and driver in Xian airport. After lunch, visit City wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. It was built to protect the city just like Great Wall guarding the country.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is the symbol of the old-line Xian. It is the holy place for Buddhists.
Bell Tower: The bell tower was another symbol of Xian originally built in 1348, a grand ancient building with traditional Chinese architectural features.
Day 2 Xian-Beijing(B, L)
Today’s tour in the ancient Xian city includes the Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses, Shaanxi History Museum and the Great Mosque. After the tour, leave for Xian airport and fly back to Beijing. Be picked up at Beijing airport by our guide and driver and return to the hotel/ apartment.
The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Shaanxi History Museum: A national museum built with the architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. The museum houses the best cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the systematic development process of Chinese civilization.
Great Mosque: One of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China. It is a major spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Moslems in Xian and the only mosque in China that is open to visitors.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a group tour? Check our 2-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
7 Comments for 2-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by Flights
Carmel | 06/27/2012 at 5:44 AM
Could you please advise on the price of this trip for 2 adults and 1 child aged 11.
Veronica | 10/11/2012 at 12:39 AM
please quote 2-days Beijing and 1-day Xian package tour by plane for 6-8 persons.
March 29-30, 2012 Beijing
March 31, 2012 – Xian (leave Beijing in the morning and return in the evening).
Thomas Wagner | 01/21/2013 at 4:43 AM
Could you pleas give me a offer for the mentioned tour.
I would like to travel with my wife on June 10/11/12 or September 19/20/21
Martha Reyna | 04/02/2013 at 10:11 PM
please send the cost for 3 day tour from Beijing to Xian Terracota Warriors in spanish language tour
Mark Jones | 08/26/2013 at 8:01 AM
I was wondering how much it would cost my wife and I to go on this tour. Can you tell me how much it would cost us even though it won’t be until March 26, 2014?
Mark Jones | 08/26/2013 at 8:04 AM
I was wondering how much it would cost my wife and I to go on this tour. Can you tell me how much it would cost us even though it won’t be until March 26, 2014? No I haven’t?
Eliza Chua | 09/16/2011 at 12:19 PM
Interested in this tour for 2 pax but we will be flying international flight into Beijing from Singapore on 6th Apr morning hence we don’t need pick up from hotel. Can we still take this package?
Will anyone meet us at the airport for flight to Xian? Our flight from Singapore arrive at 7.05am on 6th April. We want to transit immediately to take internal flight (booked by you) to Xian.
What is the cost for 2 pax?