1-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing by Flights
Go to Beijing airport on your own and fly to Xian. (Flight No. CA1203 07:20-09:10)
Upon your arrival, be met by our guide and driver at Xian airport. Visit the ‘underground army’ of Terra-cotta Warrior and Horse, the ancient Xian City Wall and Big Goose Pagoda. Be transferred to Xian airport to take the flight back to Beijing after the tour. (Flight No. CA1236 19:35-21:30). Return to your hotel/apartment on your own. (Included Chinese lunch)
The Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: Discovered in 1974 by local farmers when digging a well, is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Xian City Wall: One of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: The symbol of the old-line Xian, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Hotel Charges.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* $=USD, ￥=CNY
* Do not want to join a group? Click to check our 1-Day Beijing-Xian Private Tour.
* Need a private airprot trasnfer service in Beijing? Please chick our tranfer service page.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.