1-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by Flights
Pick up from your hotel/apartment at 5:30AM by our private and English-speaking guide, transfer to airport and take the flight to Xian. Upon your arrival, be met by our guide and driver at Xian airport. Visit the Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Transfer to Xian airport to take the flight back to Beijing after the tour. Be picked up at Beijing airport and escorted to your hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A holy place of Buddhists. It is the symbol of the old-line Xian city.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a group tour? Check our 1-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.