1-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by Flights
Pick up from your hotel/apartment at 5:30AM by our private and English-speaking guide, transfer to airport and take the flight to Xian. Upon your arrival, be met by our guide and driver at Xian airport. Visit the Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Transfer to Xian airport to take the flight back to Beijing after the tour. Be picked up at Beijing airport and escorted to your hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A holy place of Buddhists. It is the symbol of the old-line Xian city.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China internal flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges
* Entry or exit China airfare.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a group tour? Check our 1-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
16 Comments for 1-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by Flights
Elaina | 02/03/2011 at 1:33 PM
I’m inquiring about the price for
– 1-day private tour to Xian from Beijing
– 1-day group tour to Xian from Beijing
Date: April 1, 2011
Barbara Juri | 05/10/2011 at 3:50 AM
We are 8 adults and 1 child who is a year old. We will be in Beijing from Oct 5-10. What would it cost for either a private or group tour?
Valerie | 08/03/2011 at 11:13 AM
We are a family of 3 people and we are interested in a 1 day tour in Xi an. We are now in Beijing until Monday…when could we go and what would be the price?
hugo | 08/20/2011 at 12:07 AM
i will like to have info about the tour were you can actually are beside the warriors and go into the vaults.
Anwar Bham | 03/28/2012 at 10:00 AM
Hi please could you give price for day trip to xian from beijing. 2 adults and 2 children aged 8+12. we dont mind going by overnight train+ flying back. Instead of giant pagoda,we would like to visist the city wall and muslim qurters.
Jason Blackney | 08/19/2012 at 12:42 PM
I am interested in the cost of booking a 1 day trip to Xian from Beijing on Wednesday 17th October for 2 x adults.
Can someone please send me costs and details?
Anders Nielsen | 11/13/2012 at 9:20 PM
I am interested in the cost of booking a 1 day trip to Xian from Beijing on Thursday the 22th of November.
Thanks in advance,
Carol Darwin | 01/01/2013 at 7:44 PM
Hi I am enquiring about the 1day tour to xian from Beijing myself and my husband will be visiting in June 2013 .
Kind regards carol
Denise Dean | 02/21/2013 at 9:54 AM
I am enquiring about a one day tour from Beijing to Xian and back to Beijing. We will be in Beijing 9-12th July this year so could you please give us a price for one of those dates. There will be two adults. Thanks
ernest bromby | 03/29/2013 at 7:15 PM
Hi we are traveling to beijing on a cruise ship and woul like to visit terra cotta worriers,we arive in beijing and have booked a hotel on momday 1/4/13, is it possable to arange a tour between these dates 2/4/13 to 6/4/13 as we leave china on the 8/4/13 look farward to hearing from you regards ernest
Tony FABIAN | 06/09/2013 at 5:17 AM
Hi. We are visiting from Sydney Australia between the 4 and 7 September 2013, and have 1 day to visit the terracotta warriors in Xian. Could you please state the price and itinerary for this tour as mentioned on your website
Tony FABIAN | 06/09/2013 at 5:19 AM
Hi, we are visiting Beijing from 4 September to 7 September 2013 and would like to see he terracotta warriors. We only have 1 day for this. Could you please let me know the price for your 1 day tour to Xian. there is 2 of us.
Marie-Therese Nyman | 02/08/2014 at 5:55 PM
I’m a travel agent from Canada, I have some clients interested in a day trip to see the terracotta army in and Xian, they will be in Beijing 29-31 September,2014
Would appreciate cost for these two potions;
– 1-day private tour to Xian from Beijing
– 1-day group tour to Xian from Beijing (10 people or more) Group Rate
Deborah Wade | 03/30/2014 at 3:21 PM
My husband and I are interested in a 1-day tour from Beijing to Xi’an by flight. Could you please give me information and a price?
Jonathan | 12/24/2010 at 9:54 PM
I will be visiting Beijing for short business tour.
Interesting in 1 day Xian tour on 19-FEB-2011.
Please qoute 2 options – private and joing the group.
Thank you in advance,