One Week Beijing Tour
Pick you up in time at the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Today visit the well-known historical relics in Beijing- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Beihai Park, and Temple of Heaven. Besides, visit the Pearl factory and enjoy a Chinese Acrobatics Night Show
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world, a must see by Beijing tourists. Forbidden City: Nearby Tiananmen Square. It is the world famous palace of 24 Chinese emperors.
Beihai Park: A peaceful amusement park of Chinese emperors.
Temple of Heaven: Where emperors prayed to Heaven for a good harvest.
Day 3 (B, L)
Have an exciting hike in Badaling Great Wall, and then transfer to Chang Tombs, Sacred Way.
Badaling Great Wall: A most popular section of Great Wall, visited by more than 300 celebrities such as President Nixon, Lady Thatcher.
Sacred Way: It is the sacred road to Ming Tombs of Ming Dynasty emperors.
Chang Tombs: The ancestral tomb of Ming tombs.
Day 4 (B, L)
In the morning, visit Lama Temple and have a Hutong tour with rickshaw. The afternoon sightseeing goes in Summer Palace, Silk factory.
Lama Temple: A royal Buddhist temple best preserved with invaluable relics.
Hutong tour with rickshaw: Hutong is where old Beijingers lived. Seated in the rickshaws, pass through lines of Hutongs, watch the beautiful Shichahai Lake and places of interests. Also pay a visit to a local Hutong family and have dumpling lunch together.
Summer Palace: A royal garden which is very suitable for a comfortable relaxation.
Day 5 (B, L)
Tour in the Marco Polo Bridge in the morning. After lunch, visit Pekingman Site, and Stone Flower Cave
Marco Polo Bridge: It is built over 800 years ago and is now the oldest bridge in Beijing and was the right place where Japan Invasion to China started.
Pekingman Site: It is where Pekingman lived 690,000 years ago.
Flower Stone Cave: Discovered in 1446 by a Buddhist monk, the natural cave contains a superb collection of beautiful sights.
Day 6 (B, L)
Today tour in the Chinese Century Altar, the Chinese Military Museum, Beijing Zoo (Panda Hall), Olympic Green and Xiushui Market
Chinese Century Altar: A grand structure that combines the spirit of traditional Chinese culture with modern architectural standards, built to welcome the new millennium.
Chinese Military Museum: The museum stores comprehensive war paraphernalia in a range of 5000 years.
Beijing Zoo: Where you could see cute pandas.
Olympic Green: An Olympic park which is the home of Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), National Aquatics Center (Water Cube).
Day 7 (B)
Be transferred safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.