Old Beijing Hutong Culture Coach Tour
Pick up from hotel around 7:30-8:30. Drive to the old Hutong area, old town of Beijing. Take a rickshaw trip in the hugtong allies, drop by a typical local house. Climb the Drum Tower or Bell Tower for a bird’s view of the old Beijing area. Pass by Shichahai Lake and come to Nanluoguxiang Hutong. Go through Jingshan Park and Lama Temple. Visit the nearby Panda Hall in Beijing Zoo. Finally take a short exterior visit to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube in Olympic Green. Be back to hotel around 17:30. During the trip, 1 or 2 handcraft factories tours will be arranged and each for 30 minutes.
* Air-conditioning tour coach.
* English speaking tour guide.
* Hotel pick-up & drop-off.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Typical Chinese lunch with a glass of drink.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* We will call you in the evening before the tour to confirm the pickup time. The tour guide will call your hotel room upon arrival.
* Price free for children below 3 years old (including 3); children above 3 apply adult price.
* Want to have a private tour? Check our private Beijing day trips.