Beijing Day Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall-Changling of Ming Tombs
Our private English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment. Then tour in Mutianyu Great Wall and Changling of Ming Tombs. Finally transfer back to the hotel or your hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Mutianyu Great Wall: The most spectacular section of Great Wall but less crowded, well known for its beautiful surroundings-dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year, and also famous for its steep and rugged mountains and walls shapes.
Changling of Ming Tombs: The ancestral tomb of Ming Tombs which is the tomb cluster of Ming Dynasty emperors.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.