Beijing Day Trip to Chuandixia Ancient Village
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver then drive to the Chuandixia Ancient Village. Drive back to Beijing center to your hotel or apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Chuandixia Ancient Village: The village is one of China’s well preserved old villages with the history of more than 500 years, well known for its 70 conserved traditional courtyard buildings of the Ming Dynasty. Surrounded by mountains and forests, the place is great for hiking and taking photos. Almost each family at the village now keeps their houses to welcome and receive tourists, very friendly.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.