Beijing Half Day Trip to Tiananmen Square-Forbidden City
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Have a tour in the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Finally, be transferred back.
Tiananmen Square: Located in the center of Beijing City, the largest city square in the world and a must-see in Beijing City. Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes, Great Hall of the People, Maozedong Memorial Hall is its landmark buildings.
Forbidden City: Nearby Tiananmen Square, it is a world reputed gorgeous palace complex of Chinese emperors, also known as the Palace Museum.
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.