Beijing Half Day Trip to Hutong
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by private English-speaking guide and driver, drive directly to Hutong. After the interesting Hutong tour, be transferred back.
Hutong: Hutong means alley and is formed by two lines of quadrangles where ancient Beijingers lived and present Beijinger still live. Commonly, Hutong is a general term as the living quarter of local people. Our Hutong tour is by rickshaw and we will pass through the beautiful Shichahai Lake, well- known Nanluoguxiang and the popular Drum Tower and Bell Tower. Moreover, pay a visit to the Hutong local family, chat with them to learn more about their life.
* Rickshaw fee.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.