Beijing Day Trip to Juyongguan Great Wall-Ming Tombs
Be picked up in time at your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Let’s spend the day tour in Juyongguan Great Wall, Changling Tomb and Sacred Way of Ming Tombs. Finally, transfer you safely to hotel/apartment. (Included Chinese lunch)
Juyongguan Great Wall: One of the three greatest passes of the Great Wall of China. Besides a military stronghold, it is also a beautiful scenic spot which was named as one of the eight best scenery of Beijing as early as in the Jin Dynasty (1115-1234).
Ming Tombs: Tomb clusters of Ming dynasty emperors. Changling Tomb is the ancestral tomb of Ming Tombs; Sacred Way is the first sight in the Ming Tombs, as it is the main road leading to the thirteen tombs.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.