Beijing Day Trip to Badaling Great Wall-Dingling of Ming Tombs
Pick you up in time from your hotel or apartment by our private English-speaking guide and driver. First have a hike in Badaling Great Wall. After lunch, transfer to Dingling of Ming Tombs. Transfer to your hotel or apartment afterwards. (Included Chinese lunch)
Badaling Great Wall: Most popular section of Great Wall, visited by more than 300 celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher.
Dingling of Ming Tombs: There we are able to see the mysterious and gorgeous underground palace which houses priceless relics such as the delicate phoenix coronet.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.