Beijing Day Trip to Badaling Great Wall-Tiananmen Square-Forbidden City
Badaling Great Wall: This section of Great Wall is the most famous and best preserved section of the Great Wall and visited by more than 300 celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher.
Tiananmen Square: A symbol of Beijing. It is the largest city square in the world
Forbidden City: A world reputed palace complex of Chinese emperors, also known as the Palace Museum.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.