5-Day Beijing Small Group Tour
Pick you up in time at the airport. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then transfer to hotel, the rest of day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning. After lunch, visit Changling of Ming Tombs, Cloisonne Factory.
Mutianyu Great Wall: The most beautiful section of Great Wall but less crowded. Changling of Ming Tombs: Changling is the ancestral tomb of Ming Tombs which is the tomb cluster of Ming dynasty emperors.
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Today we do the sightseeing in Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and Tea House. Enjoy the Chinese Acrobatic night show after a tasteful dinner.
Tiananmen Square: It is the largest city square in the world and historically significant to China.
Forbidden City: One of must-see attractions for Beijing tourists, a world reputed palace of 24 Chinese emperors.
Temple of Heaven: A large royal temple where emperors held prayer ceremonies to heaven for a good harvest
Day 4 (B, L, D)
A lot of surprise today. You will see the beautiful Summer Palace, the cute pandas in Beijing Zoo. Visit the Silk Factory, have a meaningful Hutong tour with rickshaw, and appreciate the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube in Olympic Green.
Summer Palace: A beautiful garden of imperial families for their rest and entertainment.
Beijing Zoo: Where houses animals unique to China, such as the cute pandas. Olympic Green: Explore the Olympic park and pay an exterior visit to Beijing’s new and modern landmarks- Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
Be transferred safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey home and thank you for using our service.
Departure Every Day with even 1 person.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotel as listed in the itinerary.
* English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
* Do not want to join a small group tour? Click to check our 5-Day Beijing Private Tour.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
Do not want to join a group? Click to check our 5-Day Beijing Private Tour