Xian Day Trip to Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses-Wild Good Pagoda-Ancient City Wall
Be picked up from your hotel by a private vehicle. The guide will accompany you during the visit to Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Wild Goose Pagoda and the Ancient City Wall. After the tour, be transferred back to the hotel. (Included Chinese lunch)
The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. The ‘underground army’- 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is a holy place for Buddhists. It is also regarded as the a symbol of old-line Xian.
Ancient City Wall: One of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world, similar function compared to Great Wall.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.