Xian Day Trip to Mt. Huashan
Be picked up from your hotel by the private English-speaking guide, and then drive to Mt. Huashan. Cable car fee isn’t included in the price. After the tour, be transferred back to the hotel. (Included Chinese lunch)
Mt. Huashan: The moutain is known as ‘The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven’ and one of the five sacred mountains in China. It is famous for its grotesque cliffs,mainly consists of five peaks which look like five petals of a flower.In the past, many emperors came to pray and sacrifice to the god of Mt. Huashan. Mt. Huashan is also a holy mountain of Taoism. It is said that Lao Zi (Lao Tzu), the founder and patriarch of Taoism, once lived and gave sermons here. Now, many Taoism temples are also located on Mr. Huashan.
* Entrance fee
* Chinese lunch
* Free-bottled mineral water
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Hotel Charges.
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.