4-Day Xian Private Tour with Huashan Mountain
Day 1 (B, L)
Pick you up in time at Xian airport. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit. Then transfer to hotel; the rest of day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 (B, L)
Xian is one of the four major ancient civilization capitals, enjoying the equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome. Four tour destinations today: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum.
The Terra cotta Warriors and Horses: It is one of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. The ‘underground army’- 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is a holy place for Buddhists.
Shaanxi History Museum: A good-sized national museum which houses the best cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the systematic development process of Chinese civilization.
Day 3 (B, L)
Full day tour to Huashan Mountain. (Included round way cable car)
Huashan Moutain: Mt. Huashan is known as ‘The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven’ and one of the five sacred mountains in China. It is famous for its grotesque cliffs,mainly consists of five peaks which look like five petals of a flower.In the past, many emperors came to pray and sacrifice to the god of Mt. Huashan. Mt. Huashan is also a holy mountain of Taoism. It is said that Lao Zi (Lao Tzu), the founder and patriarch of Taoism, once lived and gave sermons here. Now, many Taoism temples are also located on Mr. Huashan.
Day 4 (B, L)
Finish the last day in Xian by visiting the Ancient City Wall, Forest of Steles Museum. Be transferred to Xian airport afterwards.
Ancient City Wall: One of the most complete city defensive system in the world. The wall has watchtowers, ramparts, wall gates, compared to a similar function of Great Wall in a certain way.
Forest of Stele Museum: Forest of Steles Museum contains a large Confucian collection of steles cut in 837AD, various calligraphy and scripts telling stories, poems and reports, and early sculptures and objects from imperial tombs.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Xian airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers..
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Xian, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.